Last Activity:03-06-2011 7:02 PM
Posted in thread: System running Hot while set to "Cool" & "Off" on 03-06-2011 at 11:07 AM
I traced the thermostat wire down and found that the white wire (W) was bare, then found that
the red wire (R) was also starting to show copper. I suppose this was caused by the vibration,
and they ju...
Posted in thread: System running Hot while set to "Cool" & "Off" on 03-05-2011 at 06:37 AM
I'm really not sure what I have, but I do know it is an electric heater and not a furnace type.
I bought a new Honeywell thermostat from The Home Depot, and it would seem that after opening
it, I can ...
Posted in thread: System running Hot while set to "Cool" & "Off" on 03-04-2011 at 07:08 AM
Yes, I have a multi-tester. I've pulled the thermostat off the wall and took it apart to see if
there were any bare wires touching any of the contacts on the back of the board. I found no
Posted in thread: System running Hot while set to "Cool" & "Off" on 03-04-2011 at 01:35 AM
Within the past week, the weather has been radical, ranging from cold nights to warm days. I
had this problem during the winter as well, and I just used a portable ceramic heater to heat
my room when ...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help