- Posts 1
Last Activity:04-08-2010 9:41 PM
Posted in thread: Basic Soldering of copper pipe on 04-08-2010 at 08:26 PM
Nestor, back when I was in school I did HVAC. My boss taught me how to sweat pipe but never why
we did what we did.Over a year later and your post is still informing DIYers like me.Thanks.
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill