- Posts 2
Last Activity:03-19-2009 11:38 PM
Posted in thread: Tilson Home's cracked concrete garage on 03-16-2009 at 03:18 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome InspectorD, but I feel that it's less than sincere. Your judgment
regarding me having a "share in Tilson", while very objective and based on loads of empirical
Posted in thread: Tilson Home's cracked concrete garage on 03-14-2009 at 10:36 AM
My suggestion - I recommend contacting Tilson's corporate office and requesting someone in
management come out and see your home. I've truly never had a problem getting a satisfactory
response from Ti...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge