- Posts 4
Last Activity:10-20-2008 8:17 PM
Posted in thread: Easy way to remove posts on 05-21-2006 at 09:51 AM
If you intend on using a Hi-lift jack, use a clevis around the post, this won't slip off.
However, Square Eye gave you the best option to remove them.
Posted in thread: Thanks Dad!! on 05-14-2006 at 06:37 PM
Those STHL saws are really great saws. Wouldn't trade mine off for nothing. I also have one of
those chain sharpeners, prefer using a file with a guide tho.
Posted in thread: stops rust best? on 05-14-2006 at 06:27 PM
I prefer to wax. WD-40 is more of a detergent than a lubricant.
Posted in thread: Black pipe for water on 03-29-2006 at 05:45 PM
Black pipe will rust out faster than the galvanized. Use either copper or galvanized. Copper
you will find is a bit easier to work on for repair work as well.
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine