Last Activity:05-04-2008 4:52 AM
Posted in thread: doorway into the cellar on 05-04-2008 at 04:03 AM
hi.i would like to fit a doorway leading from the entry at the side of the house into the
cellar.do i need planning permmision to do this.thanks
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring