- Posts 2
Last Activity:10-30-2006 8:07 PM
Posted in thread: Bamboo flooring on 10-30-2006 at 06:52 PM
bamboo flooring is great. I have used it many times. Bamboo is renewable resource and is cheep.
It is also naturally water proof and extremely strong.If what you bought is solid bamboo planks
you can ...
Posted in thread: Floors or walls first? on 10-30-2006 at 06:30 PM
Walls first, that way you don't get anything on the new floors. If you look at modern home
builders. The painter usually comes in right away and sprays the whole house. Once it is
painted the tilers, ...
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling