- Posts 2
Last Activity:09-27-2011 1:42 AM
Posted in thread: Dishwasher not draining completely on 12-08-2010 at 12:12 AM
After bleach, draining and hating my dishwasher, I have a fix! It was a really simple fix, the
drain hose that goes into the disposal (or drain) has to be higher at some point than the
Posted in thread: Dishwasher not draining completely on 10-18-2010 at 01:04 PM
I have a Fridgidare dishwasher with the same problem. It's brand new and I've only done 3 loads
of slightly dirty dishes. The bottom 'cup' is always full and smells like pond scum. It's just
me so I o...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring