- Posts 2
Last Activity:04-06-2012 9:42 PM
Posted in thread: Redoing tiles around gas fireplace on 04-04-2012 at 12:42 AM
(sorry, I also posted this on another thread; just fear it will get overlooked, it seemed to
fit here, and I could really use the answer...) Hi all - I am looking to redo the front of my
Posted in thread: Fireplace Remodel Ideas on 04-04-2012 at 12:39 AM
Hi all - I am also looking to redo the front of my gas fireplace. Currently, it is covered with
(very ugly!) 12" tiles. I would like to rip them off, and replace them with a faux rock product
I found ...
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling