Last Activity:09-21-2010 3:31 PM
Posted in thread: beam deflection on 09-19-2010 at 09:14 AM
Hi everyone, I am watching some of the posts in youtube and got interested in this video---Its
all about bridging to illiminate or minimize bouncing of floors.. But I am just wondring if
this idea cou...
Posted in thread: Footing for telepost? on 09-18-2010 at 01:50 PM
thank you Dick!
Posted in thread: Footing for telepost? on 09-18-2010 at 09:04 AM
Is there really a need to dig the basement floor to pour a footing to where the telepost should
stand? If so, what is the average dimension of the concrete footing (area, volume)? what will
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Lost Storm Window out of triple track
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!