Last Activity:12-29-2009 10:22 AM
Posted in thread: Vintage Stoves/Ranges on 12-28-2009 at 09:46 AM
Hello! We are in the process of remodeling our kitchen. We really want to get a cool working
vintage stove. Like in the jade green or another funky color. Does anyone know where to get
them without sp...
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again