- Posts 2
Last Activity:05-05-2012 12:23 AM
Posted in thread: How to fix the gap between kitchen counter and wall ? on 05-08-2012 at 11:21 PM
This is how I fixed it.
Posted in thread: How to fix the gap between kitchen counter and wall ? on 05-04-2012 at 11:16 PM
I was facing same problem of such gap. I bought silicone caulk as suggested by nealtw and
filled the gap, don't know how long it will last. Did you tried this? I will definitely upload
Unique cheap cabinets to match any décor
- Installing new garbage disposal
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab