Last Activity:12-28-2008 10:36 AM
Posted in thread: recessed light insulation on 12-28-2008 at 09:37 AM
Cold air pours from my recessed lights in my MBath and kitchen. The ceilings are vaulted, so I
can't climb up there to stuff insulation around the cans. Any suggestions?
- pressure washer advice
- Aggressive Deer
- Toilet will not fill
- Lost Storm Window out of triple track
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls