- Posts 2
Last Activity:04-11-2012 11:21 PM
Posted in thread: Textured ceiling cracks? on 04-16-2012 at 02:46 PM
hartzog86- I have to say that that is one of the strangest set of occurrences I've heard yet.
-snipe- Are you located in an area with high humidity?... zog wrote: Fairly humid, eastern NCDo
Posted in thread: Textured ceiling cracks? on 04-11-2012 at 10:15 PM
Let me tell you one I had that looked simular. house built in 73 and originally used electric
heat in the ceilings which consisted of a layer of sheet rock, heating wires stapled on then
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?