Last Activity:03-24-2012 1:40 AM
Posted in thread: Cracked Fireplace Flue Lining on 03-01-2012 at 01:58 PM
Hello,I recently bought a home with a brick fireplace (I think the fireplace was built in the
60s or 70s, so 40-50 years old), and today I had it cleaned and inspected. The inspector found
cracks in t...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs