Last Activity:07-19-2009 7:07 PM
Posted in thread: vinyl flooring repair on 07-19-2009 at 06:29 PM
Hi I had recently put down new vinyl flooring in my kitchen. When I was moving my refrigerator
back into place it caught and tore a hole in the vinyl. I was wondering what should I do? I
want to make ...
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair