- Posts 2
Last Activity:11-01-2011 8:53 PM
Posted in thread: The Great Crawlspace Challenge on 10-28-2011 at 08:27 PM
Hire a professional get several opinions. Check the expansion joint where the new foundation
ties into the old. There are dozens of factors to be considered here so chose corrective action
Posted in thread: Doors on 10-28-2011 at 07:57 PM
Please don't plane your door. It's not it's fault. Check the hinges Adjust the frame this
usually can be done with a hammer and a small piece of a 2x4. Gently tapping the 2x4 will move
enough to allow...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge