Last Activity:10-19-2010 6:47 PM
Posted in thread: new window in brick wall? on 10-19-2010 at 05:47 PM
Hello, I have a 120 year old house that is brick with stucco on the outside. I'm adding a small
bathroom in an existing bedroom, and want to put a little window above the toilet. I found some
Posted in thread: stained ceiling on 08-19-2010 at 02:26 PM
Hello, I'm repainting an old plaster ceiling in my house. I took off the popcorn texture,
scraped, and sanded everything, which exposed a large stain that looked like a water stain. I
soon discovered ...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan