Last Activity:08-16-2010 9:49 PM
Posted in thread: Thermostat wiring on 08-16-2010 at 07:22 PM
Need help to get my house cooled off. Tried to replace my old Honeywell T841A thermostat with a
new Hunter 44860. I must have messed up the wires, as it wouldn't power up the system. I tried
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine