- Posts 1
Last Activity:08-07-2007 7:16 PM
Posted in thread: Oil Spill On Driveway on 08-07-2007 at 06:11 PM
I use a car engine cleaner like Gunk. Spray it on and wipe it off with paper towels or
newspaper. I'm assuming that this is cement and not black top.
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan