Last Activity:12-25-2011 11:16 AM
Posted in thread: Vapor barrier on 12-25-2011 at 10:14 AM
I used a 6mil plastic on the walls and floor. I am using ground cover stakes (pins) to hold the
bottom plastic sheet in place. Pins are overlapped with the top plastic sheet and sealed. I
used 6mil be...
Posted in thread: Layering Foam Board on 12-25-2011 at 10:01 AM
I am a DIY home owner. I am working in my crawl space removing mold and fixing the vapor
barrier. In the area I live it is recommend to have 1.5" to 2" thick foam board on the walls.
Currently the wal...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab