Last Activity:03-10-2010 11:51 AM
Posted in thread: replacing a Cinder Block foundation on 03-10-2010 at 10:57 AM
Hi - we live in a 100 year old farm house and are having issues with our foundation. We are
looking at options to repair / replace the foundation. One option has been to raise the house
and redo a new...
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub