- Posts 1
Last Activity:07-12-2006 6:17 PM
Posted in thread: Converting two prong to three prong plugs on 07-12-2006 at 05:18 PM
Hi. The apartment I live in has two prong plugs, some of which have been changed to standard
three prong plugs with no ground wire attached. I have heard that the risk of shock can be
reduced by insta...
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan