- Posts 1
Last Activity:11-23-2010 3:56 PM
Posted in thread: Bad honeywell valve? on 11-23-2010 at 03:07 PM
I had the same problem with my 9500M 2682 - igniter wouldnt work on a regular basis with out
wiggling the wires. We took it apart and found a cracked solder joint at the relay connection
on board. Sol...
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- One Word Game
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom