Last Activity:05-16-2012 2:21 PM
Posted in thread: Attaching steps to cement slab on 05-16-2012 at 01:21 PM
I need two steps going down from the top of the slab to the yard. It is about 14" from top of
slab to the ground. Is there anyway to attach poured cement for the steps to the slab?
Posted in thread: Attaching steps to cement slab on 05-15-2012 at 07:31 PM
We have a 4'x4' cement slab coming out of the back of our garage. We need to add one or two
steps to it. Is there any way to attach cement steps to this slab? We could build the forms and
pour the cem...
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working