Last Activity:01-19-2012 9:50 AM
Posted in thread: Insulation on 01-16-2012 at 09:07 AM
MY house is about 30 years old and has almost no insulation. Some blown in stuff still remains.
In the summer it gets to about 100 degrees and in the winter it gets down to around 10.
Humidity in the ...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- wiring thermostat
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?