Last Activity:10-04-2012 2:00 PM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: cleaning up water leak on 10-02-2012 at 09:47 AM
It's funny that you posted that link, because that is one of the links I read last night. I
ended up using vinegar instead because I had it on hand. I think I will get some tea tree oil
today. The mol...
Posted in thread: cleaning up water leak on 10-01-2012 at 11:00 PM
The leak showed up in our hallway, right outside our bathroom and on the other side of the
washing machine. We have had trouble with the washing machine drain before (backing up).
Recently the gas com...
Posted in thread: cleaning up water leak on 10-01-2012 at 09:13 PM
We have a water leak in our house that showed up on our floor. We're still trying to figure out
where it's coming from, but also trying to get some of the water up. My question is, should we
use a fan...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill