Last Activity:03-18-2008 6:11 PM
Posted in thread: Window too small for hole on 03-18-2008 at 05:17 PM
What can I do to fix a situation where a lousy contractor cut the hole in my wall about 3"
larger than the actual window? It's too long from top to bottom. It's new construction, just
sheathing up rig...
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again