Last Activity:06-25-2010 10:33 PM
Posted in thread: Need help with GE Profile Frig on 06-15-2010 at 03:28 PM
Yes, I tested the old fan and it was dead. Yet, the new fan works fine on the bench.
Posted in thread: Need help with GE Profile Frig on 06-14-2010 at 04:48 PM
The frig is a GE Profile side by side model PSS26PSTA. The freezer side is working fine the
frig side was up to 60F when set for 37F. I traced the problem to the fan in front of the
evaporator coils n...
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Kitchen Faucet
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game