- Posts 2
Last Activity:01-06-2012 7:56 PM
Posted in thread: Near flat roof leaking should I shingle over? on 01-06-2012 at 06:56 PM
Your main enemy is the wind not so much drainage,the drainage is sort of like the icing on the
cake not only is the wind driven rain blowing under but all the water on the slow flowing roof
just gets ...
Posted in thread: Near flat roof leaking should I shingle over? on 01-06-2012 at 06:43 PM
You need a flat torch down roof
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question