Last Activity:09-22-2011 5:39 PM
Posted in thread: Algae on the roof on 09-23-2011 at 03:52 AM
I have used a product called Moss & Algae control by Worry Free Brand distributed by Lilly
Miller Brands with not much luck. I used it with a hose applicator bottle and left it on for an
hour before r...
Posted in thread: Algae on the roof on 09-22-2011 at 04:36 PM
Has any one found a good product to kill algae and moss on the roof? I have a lot of black
algae marks on my roof.hewood
Posted in thread: Drain for Washer? on 01-13-2011 at 10:48 AM
Hello everyone, This time I am looking for help/suggestions to put a washer/dryer n a basement
with no floor drain. My main concern is for the drainage of the washer. All I have is the area
for the su...
Posted in thread: Drain for Washer? on 01-12-2011 at 01:12 PM
Hello tooltimeThey do sell battery backup sump pumpshewood
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair