Last Activity:10-18-2010 11:10 AM
Posted in thread: Can I repair a cord with brittle wires? on 10-28-2011 at 10:05 AM
Hi,I have an old Mac PowerBook and I've gone through 2 power cords that cost $80. They keep
breaking near the place where they plug into the computer. I found some instructions online on
how to fix th...
Posted in thread: New here on 11-30-2009 at 03:32 PM
I know! I love that guy!
Posted in thread: New here on 11-30-2009 at 10:29 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome. Your resident ghost buster wouldn't be Ernie Hudson by any chance,
Posted in thread: New here on 11-25-2009 at 12:18 PM
Hi,We moved to a house that I'm pretty sure is/was haunted. Seems that things fall off,
explode, flood, corrode, break, mold or otherwise go wrong every month or so since moving in 2
years ago. Althou...
Posted in thread: Solar Water Heater on 11-25-2009 at 12:03 PM
I read that you can build your own solar water heating system for about $70, so I doubt there
is anything special about replacing the tank.These systems usually have a ton of hot water
(almost to boil...
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine