- Posts 2
Last Activity:09-25-2005 10:23 AM
Posted in thread: textures for paint on 09-24-2005 at 08:15 PM
Ralph Lauren does produce nice texture paints, but make sure you really like the look because
removing texture can be a nightmare! Try a large sample on a piece of cardboard ot plywood
first. Also kid...
Posted in thread: kitchen counter top on 09-24-2005 at 08:09 PM
I would suggest not using a white (or light) colored grout. the grout stains easily so unless
you seal or bleach regularly, it will become a maintenance issue...just my 2 cents :)
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Transistion problem
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots