Last Activity:04-23-2010 12:43 AM
Posted in thread: Replacing broken Jameco stem on 04-26-2010 at 11:48 PM
Thanks for the help. I got a stem that I think might work, but I know I may have to replace the
valve if it comes to that. I'll let you guys know.
Posted in thread: Replacing broken Jameco stem on 04-22-2010 at 10:28 PM
I have a Jameco toilet shut off valve dial that has broken off from the stem. It doesn't
currently leak. My questions: What type of valve is it (compression or sweat)?Is it possible to
use a Brasscraf...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question