Last Activity:06-08-2011 10:50 AM
Posted in thread: Fix or Replace Window in cement block garage? on 06-09-2011 at 02:46 PM
Sure, here are some images from the outside. It's difficult to get access to so my apologies.
There is a slanted block on the bottom pane.
Posted in thread: Fix or Replace Window in cement block garage? on 06-08-2011 at 09:50 AM
My husband and I are new homeowners and new to HRT. Should we try to fix or completely replace
the aluminum window in our cement block garage? If we replace it how do we do that? (We don't
want to spe...
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Lost Storm Window out of triple track
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!