Last Activity:11-19-2006 4:44 PM
Posted in thread: Thermostat wiring Question on 12-02-2006 at 01:40 PM
Yep, bad T-stat. I ended up working backwards, starting with jumping the controller on the
heater, which engaged the heater, then removed the T-stat and connecting those wires (turns out
it's heat onl...
Posted in thread: Thermostat wiring Question on 11-19-2006 at 03:44 PM
What do the four colored wires (green, yellow, white & red) control? I want to test a thermo in
the next few days, and would rather know going in than figure it out as I go...
Posted in thread: Hey now! on 10-19-2006 at 12:37 PM
New to the board... not much to say yet.Jack of all trades, master of labor...New England area,
but that could change with the drop a hat
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge