Last Activity:06-01-2009 4:37 AM
Posted in thread: I messed with the water line valve and now my sink doesn't work on 06-01-2009 at 06:34 PM
Thanks for the tip!I ended up taking off the sprayer attachment and letting it just soak in
some CLR, and once I finally got it all reassembled it started working just fine.Thanks again
Posted in thread: I messed with the water line valve and now my sink doesn't work on 05-31-2009 at 09:43 PM
Sorry to come here and post a question as a first post but I'm in a bit of a situation...
:confused:I was attempting to repair an instant hot water dispenser as it wasn't working. I
opened the little ...
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing