Last Activity:06-30-2009 7:00 PM
Posted in thread: Basement Floor & Wall Remodeling... on 07-01-2009 at 09:22 AM
So instead of using standard Wood 2x4 & 4x8 Drywall sheets, What a good alternative. Would
Lowes or Homedepot carry any of those materials?
Posted in thread: Basement Floor & Wall Remodeling... on 07-01-2009 at 08:38 AM
Wow, Thanks for the info! I'll definitely be looking into that. Ill check out the link and keep
ya guys updated!
Posted in thread: Basement Floor & Wall Remodeling... on 06-30-2009 at 06:00 PM
Hello, This is my first post... So be gentle. :) I did some looking around the forums, and
couldn't really find much that addressed this, Sorry if it has been covered in a previous
post.I am currently...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs