Last Activity:04-07-2008 12:44 AM
Posted in thread: de-lime gas water heater(mag erad) on 04-07-2008 at 01:20 PM
thanks. i think it is time for a new one.
Posted in thread: de-lime gas water heater(mag erad) on 04-06-2008 at 11:44 PM
How do I de-lime gas water heater? I heard there is "mag erad". But how do I use it? Where do I
pour it in?My >10 year old 40G gas water heater is getting so loud my condo neighbors are
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice