Last Activity:07-10-2009 8:29 AM
Posted in thread: 25 yr. old unit not cooling on 07-10-2009 at 08:25 AM
With outside unit clean and ner filter, our system doesn't cool, but does run. I'm thinking its
R-12. What are my options? Anybody have experience with alcohol coolant?
Posted in thread: Home AC not cooling - help! on 07-10-2009 at 08:03 AM
Could it be a bad capacitor? That is a quick fix, and not expensive.
Posted in thread: Central air not cooling. Options? on 07-10-2009 at 07:55 AM
After 25 yrs, our AC doesn't cool right. I've cleaned the outside unit, changed the air filter,
etc. I imagine it is R-12 coolant. If its needing recharged, what are my options, and how much
can I do ...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs