Last Activity:07-11-2006 4:27 PM
Posted in thread: sewer pipe drop on 07-09-2006 at 06:50 PM
Thanks, that's what I thought! My house and the addition is on a 2 foot crawl space so it
shouldn't be a problem. I'm reading up on vents and such now...
Posted in thread: sewer pipe drop on 07-09-2006 at 06:33 PM
Hi, Just an intro and a quick question.I've just started about a 1000 sq. ft addition to an old
house I recently bought. It's an old one built in the 20's and the addition is being built on
an old sch...
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?