Last Activity:12-31-2011 2:41 PM
Posted in thread: How should I seal a slab cutout for pipe? on 12-28-2011 at 06:16 PM
When I opened up a wall I was surprised to find an unsealed rectangular cut-out in the slab,
that contained both copper and plastic pipe passing up through the wall sill plate. Please
direct me to a p...
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?