Last Activity:10-10-2012 5:17 PM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: Alternative heating. on 10-08-2012 at 07:24 PM
Zone heating heats the rooms that are not sufficiently being heated and zoning divides the home
into different areas such as unoccupied areas that do not need to be heated.
Posted in thread: Alternative heating. on 10-04-2012 at 08:14 PM
I just installed my AmbionAir Flame wall mounted electric fireplace and it really does heat my
room, now I understand why people talk about zone heating. I am so happy of my purchase. I also
love the ...
Posted in thread: Hello from Holly on 10-04-2012 at 12:20 PM
Hello,Does anyone heat their home with electric wall mount fireplaces?
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help