Last Activity:10-30-2006 11:54 AM
Posted in thread: Bathroom damp-proof wall/ceiling on 10-30-2006 at 07:51 AM
We have a problem damp-proofing an old bathroom wall above the bath to prevent the moisture
penetrating through the plaster wall to the paper insulation of the attic roof. Above the
vertical layer of ...
Posted in thread: hi!new from nr Hamburg on 10-30-2006 at 03:16 AM
Hi to everyone! I'm Anneliese and I am trying to heat/damp insulate an old 1939 dwelling house
in the Hamburg area of Germany with my hubby. Will be glad for all the advice we can get.
- Excel Workbook
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill