Last Activity:01-18-2012 6:00 PM
Posted in thread: Fireplace Questions...? on 01-18-2012 at 04:59 PM
Wow! Thanks for the posts, yes we have had wood-burning fireplaces in other places we have
lived, we need a fireplace because we don't like to use the heater in the house in the winter,
so we use it e...
Posted in thread: Fireplace Questions...? on 01-13-2012 at 03:36 AM
Hello everyone! Alright, so we just bought our first home, and I bought a fixer so we can make
it "ours" so to speak, and my question is: the house does not have a fireplace, and we love
- One Word Game
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?