Last Activity:11-15-2008 9:53 AM
Posted in thread: Wood protection on 11-15-2008 at 08:47 AM
I have some wood outside my house. I hope to be able to repaint it soon but since it is getting
towards winter, it may have to wait.I am not fond of the color and it doesn't go well with the
Posted in thread: Need suggestions for exterior paint color on 11-15-2008 at 08:42 AM
I have a house that is painted white with green shutters. There is a wood walkway to get to my
house and there is wood in my yard to block the wood chips from spreading. I also have some
plants in the...
- One Word Game
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?