Last Activity:07-02-2012 3:36 PM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: Door restoration project grows . . . on 06-24-2012 at 08:20 PM
Ok Neal, I'm thinking about your proposal. So far, I can tell you that the floor plywood is the
subfloor and it is under the whole dining room. I installed the tile when this part of the
house was add...
Posted in thread: Door restoration project grows . . . on 06-22-2012 at 11:11 AM
Ok, today the demo will continue with the removal of that side of the frame. Somehow I knew
that would come to pass. I can't stop imagining all the work it'll take to put it all back
Posted in thread: Door restoration project grows . . . on 06-21-2012 at 10:54 PM
So, once upon a time the sprinkler got aimed towards the French door. I noticed because the
bottom of the door didn't look so good. After fixing the sprinkler I put off fixing the door
for a long time...
Posted in thread: Hello! on 06-21-2012 at 10:14 PM
I'm off work for the summer and jumping into some projects I've been putting off for too long.
Hope to get some things on my list checked off. Stacy:)
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair