Last Activity:07-01-2009 6:59 PM
Posted in thread: Need some Cabinet advice...I'm in Cabinet Hell on 07-01-2009 at 05:39 PM
So, if your contract is with the granite guy, why don't you look to HIM to resolve the problem?
I take it that your "general contractor" is not actually your general contractor, but rather a
Posted in thread: need help with shower/tub surround prep on 08-01-2008 at 03:44 PM
Sure. Hardibacker comes in 1/4" thicknesses. Glue-up with thinset morter, and put a few
laminating screws in it to hold it while the thinset sets-up.Hey and OUCH, protect your tub
from demo and other ...
Posted in thread: Serial Remodeler and Professional on 08-01-2008 at 03:03 PM
Another newbie; good to have found House Repair Talk and to be here.As well as being a
professional designer (architecture degree) / remodeler (15 years) in Richmond, VA., I am a
"serial remodeler" of...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring