Last Activity:07-03-2012 3:05 AM
Posted in thread: Tub Spout leaking during shower on 07-03-2012 at 02:05 AM
Welcome Noob . . . This could be an easy fix. The tub spout can probably be removed and
remplaced by unscrewing it (counter-clockwise). Replacement spouts with the same diverter (the
little thingy you...
Posted in thread: Tub Spout leaking during shower on 07-01-2012 at 09:17 PM
I can't see the entire underside of the tub spout against the wall but, there are two common
types. The first type will unscrew and the other type will pull off after loosening the set
screw. You can ...
Posted in thread: Tub Spout leaking during shower on 07-01-2012 at 08:05 PM
Hey guys,Literally brand new to fixing anything in the home. I know this is probably one of the
most frequent questions, and I apologize, but hear me out!Basically I want to know what tools,
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- One Word Game
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom