Last Activity:12-17-2010 1:48 PM
Posted in thread: High Temp-tolerant insulator for heater on 12-17-2010 at 12:41 PM
Thanks for the response! I agree: ceramic connectors would be ideal, but the thermal protectors
consist of two tabs with holes for screws to mount to the motor housing, and two additional
tabs, on the...
Posted in thread: High Temp-tolerant insulator for heater on 12-15-2010 at 03:52 PM
I've got a Nutone "Heat-a-Vent-a-Lite" bathroom ceiling fan/heater/light/nightlight unit that
has performed well for 8 years. Recently, the thermal protector failed on the heater assembly.
I have purc...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?