Last Activity:11-04-2012 8:36 AM
Posted in thread: Intermittent pressure switch problem on 11-03-2012 at 06:45 PM
1. How much suction should I expect from the draft inducer to the pressure switch? >What are
your pressure switch spec's?Should it be really strong like it's sucking air strong or should
it be slight?...
Posted in thread: Intermittent pressure switch problem on 11-03-2012 at 10:29 AM
Here's my problem. York Diamond furnace, heat turns on but after running for a while, turns off
with 6 flashes indicating pressure switch opened 5 times after normal operation. Here are some
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan